Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, Victor!

Victor's first birthday! I can't believe it's been a year. Seriously. It's gone so fast.


I love planning birthday parties and giving my best shot at making a themed birthday cake, even if they don't turn out like the perfect things all over Pinterest and the more crafty blogs floating around the internet. My Mum always made themed birthday cakes for my brothers and me when we were little and I remember every single one of them. So I have to do the same for my boys, of course!

I felt like I had absolutely no time to plan anything because everyone in the house has been sick, so Victor's party was just family over for cake and a bit of party food in the morning. He had a 'Monster' theme, which was really fun to do!



Victor was so happy to have everyone over and he got so spoiled!

He absolutely loved eating the party food...vanilla pudding and cake were his two favourites. In fact, he may have had a second piece of birthday cake after making it very clear that he was not done yet!



Thanks so much to everyone who came to celebrate with us, and to those who couldn't make it but were thinking of him on the day. I really can't believe my little baby is one already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...