Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Felix Turns Four

I will probably say this every year for the rest of my life, but I can't believe how big my boy is now.

We had a little party on Sunday; just family over for a Mario-themed afternoon tea (and pinata!).



Today, on his actual birthday, Phil took the day off work so we could spend time together. The plan was originally to go to Adventure World, but we found out at the last minute that they are closed on Tuesdays during the school term. So, Phil took Felix to see Frozen at the movies this morning, and I took him ice skating in the afternoon.



It was really nice to spend some one-on-one time with him. It happens so rarely these days. It was especially nice to be able to do that the day before his first day of school.

I can't believe how much he's grown up, or that he's four years old now!

Baby Felix, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...