Friday, February 14, 2014

Ten Years From Now

What will be happening ten years from now? What will I be doing?

Let's see. In ten years, on 13 February 2023, I will have two big boys aged fourteen and eleven (about to turn twelve). Yikes! They'll be at high school. This is crazy. I can barely even imagine it.

Hopefully I'll have finished my degree by then...ten years should be enough, right?! I might even have a fun job where I get to actually use that degree.

In that case, I wonder if we'll still be living at our house or if we'll have moved somewhere else. I suppose a lot of things we own would have changed.

I guess we would have been to Disney again at least once...we've told the boys we'll be going when they're eight and six years old.

Basically, I imagine my life will be completely different in every way.

This was a fun question to answer. What about you? What will you be doing ten years from now?

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes you will be! Any idea what you want to study?

      Delete
  2. What a fun post - it's scary to think that my baby brother will be a teenage next week! I'm far too scared to think about where I will be. Hopefully somewhere warmer? Good luck with NaBloPoMo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! I'm hoping for the opposite...I want to be somewhere colder :) maybe we could swap locations, haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...