Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Cystic Fibrosis Picture Challenge

Since May is Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month, culminating with 65 Roses Day on the 31st, I decided to create a Picture a Day Challenge to raise awareness for CF!



I have posted this on Instagram, which is where I'll be posting my daily photos. The object is to take and post one picture every day, using the prompts, to illustrate a life with CF.

But I was careful to not only focus on the medical side of things. I want every person with CF to be shown as more than just 'someone with CF'. I tried to include prompts that people can use to show their lives outside of CF as well.

I hope this challenge will raise awareness of cystic fibrosis in a fun and interactive way. And I really hope that you join in! Feel free to share the challenge and let's give a peek into the world of CF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...